This is the light version of your typical eggplant dip recipe. Made with yogurt instead of tahine…Enjoy!
- 4 eggplants
- 2 cups of Greek yogurt
- 6 diced garlic cloves
- 4 spoons of olive oil
- Sour salt
- Grilled or bake the eggplants.
- Pell them and smash them in a bowl.
- Add the yogurt, salt, garlic, and oil olive.
- Mix all of the ingredients. You can add more yogurt if you want it lighter, it’s up to you.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour.
- Serve with some olive oil on top and enjoy.
You can have this dip with pita, pita chips or crackers.
Bon appetit or in Arabic; Sahten!
#yourhelpfulfoodie #yourhelpfulfoodiecooks #recipes #recetas #mediterranean #cusine #cocina #mediterranea #arabicfoodie #foodie #cocinando #arabe